Welcome.../ Bienvenidos...

This is a Spanglish blog for all you desserts lovers out there...I hope you love these creations as much as my friends and I do. This blog is not just about desserts, but about my love for food and all crafty things that tempt my free time. Feel free to share yours.

If you have a special request, you may contact me at madtemptations8@gmail.com. Until then...may you live a sweet life! - Mely

***********************************

Este es un blog "Spanglish" para todos ustedes amantes de los postres...Espero que amen estas creaciones tanto como mis amistades y yo. Este blog no es sólo sobre postres, más sobre my amor por la comida y todas las manualidades que me tientan en mu tiempo libre. Siéntete en la libertad de compartir los tuyos.

Si tienes algún pedido especial, me puedes contacter a madtemptations8@gmail.com. Hasta entonces...¡que vivas una vida dulce! - Mely

Puerto Rico


                                                     PUERTO RICO - The island of enchantment!

My beautiful Puerto Rico...I love my country..my island! This is a afternoon view of the beach from a little passing street in Hatillo (North-NW of PR). This is how my husband and I enjoy a sunset view on a Sunday afternoon.

For those who are not familiarized with Puerto Rico, it is an island (100mi x 35mi) in the Caribbean, full of beauty, flavors, and sweet people...OOHH, and is summer all year...so that mean BEACHES, whenever you want at 15 minutes afar the most!
I was born and raised here, and am still living here and love it! Puerto Ricans are distinguished by their hospitality and charm, their food, and their festive holidays full of color and happiness.

In this section you will experienced a healthy live in PR through my eyes, you will experience the festivities, the sightseeing, the food, and everything you want to know about us. So please do not hesitate to request any information or recipe, if I do not have it, I will find it for you!
Until then, may you have a sweet life! - Mely

PS: If your are planning a PR vacation or just want to know more about us, please click on http://www.casiano.com/quepasa/default.html
****************************************************************************
                                                    PUERTO RICO- ¡La isla del encanto!

¡Mi hermoso Puerto Rico...Yo amo a mi país...mi isla! Esta es una vista a la playa desde un carreterita en Hatillo (Norte-NO de PR). Esto es como mi esposo y yo disfrutamos una vista del atardecer una tarde de Domingo.

Para aquellos que no están familiarizados con Puerto Rico, es una isla (100mi x 35mi) en el Caribe llena de belleza, sabores y personas dulces...AAHH y todo el año es verano...¡así que eso significa PLAYAS cuando quieras a 15 minutos de distancia como máximo!

Yo nací y me crié aquí, y aún vivo aquí y me encanta! Los puertoriqueños se distinguen por su hospitalidad y encanto, su comida y las festividades llenas de color y alegría.
En esta sección, experimentarás una vida saludable en Puerto Rico a través de mi ojos, experimentarás las festividades, turismo, la comida y todo lo que desees saber sobre nosotros. Así que por favor no titubees en pedir cualquier información o receta tradicional, ¡porque si no la tengo, te la conseguiré!
¡Hasta entonces, que tengas una vida dulce! - Mely
PD: Si estás planificando una vacación en Puerto Rico o deseas saber más sobre nosotros, por favor presiona aquí http://www.casiano.com/quepasa/default.html.

No comments: