Welcome.../ Bienvenidos...

This is a Spanglish blog for all you desserts lovers out there...I hope you love these creations as much as my friends and I do. This blog is not just about desserts, but about my love for food and all crafty things that tempt my free time. Feel free to share yours.

If you have a special request, you may contact me at madtemptations8@gmail.com. Until then...may you live a sweet life! - Mely

***********************************

Este es un blog "Spanglish" para todos ustedes amantes de los postres...Espero que amen estas creaciones tanto como mis amistades y yo. Este blog no es sólo sobre postres, más sobre my amor por la comida y todas las manualidades que me tientan en mu tiempo libre. Siéntete en la libertad de compartir los tuyos.

Si tienes algún pedido especial, me puedes contacter a madtemptations8@gmail.com. Hasta entonces...¡que vivas una vida dulce! - Mely

Veteran's Day edible idea

Today is Veteran's day! I just wanted to salute all service-members, their families, and caregivers.  Thank you very much for all of what you have done and your sacrifice for this country and our freedom. I was thinking of what to do for you and here is an idea...
  1. Bake a batch of brownies following the package instructions. 
  2. When cool, Take a cookie cutter in forms of stars and cut the browines.
  3. Spread frosting (differnt colors) on each star and decorate with spinkles (optional)
  4. Poke each one with a lollipop stick.
  5. Take a cup or little basquet and half-fill with rice crispies treats (storebought) and introduce the sticks.
  6. You can decorate it with a bow or an appreciation card and there you have it!!! A perfect edible gift!!
This can also be done for Christmas or any theme party! You may also use cookies, truffles, etc.

PD: Sorry that I don't have a photo for this, I will try to get the picture next time. Until then, may you have a sweet life!  Mely

No comments: